Bucks.net Module License
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER AGREEMENT) IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION) AND BESEEN (HEREINAFTER WE/US/OUR).
1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use the Software on one domain solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each other domain the Software is deployed on. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
8. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
9. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
10. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
11. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
12. Beseen reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
13. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including,
but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us
to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
14. If you continue to use the Software after Beseen gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of
15. The Product is licensed for use by you on a single domain only.
16. Your use of the Product is limited to a single application for yourself or one client.
17. Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell, resell, or provide for free the Product or offer to do any of these things.
18. Notwithstanding the above, if you license the Product on behalf of your client under a Single-Use License, you may transfer this License to your client and recoup from your client the cost of licensing the Product.
19. This Single-Use License will terminate automatically if you breach any of the above conditions. Upon termination, you must stop making copies of or distributing any applications incorporating the Product until you remove the Product from it.
20. The developer of the Product retains ownership of the Product and all associated intellectual property rights.
21. You receive no license or other rights to the Product except as set forth above. There are no additional licenses or other rights implied.