Social Media Engagement Stats from a Recent Campaign
What we’ve been up to…
We’ve had the privilege of working with an international client recently on a seasonal social media campaign to drive social media engagement and brand awareness.
Here’s what we got up to during July-September:
- Campaign strategy and concept development
- Social Media content calendar for Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Research and copywriting for the social media posts
- Scheduling and posting of Google+ and Facebook posts
- Graphic design work based on their existing campaign branding
- Social Media Competition terms and conditions compiled
- Facebook competition app creation (x3)
- Facebook competition management including a daily draw and email communication with the winners
- Twitter promoted tweets setup and management
- Facebook promoted posts setup and management
We have now finished the Back To School campaign and saw some fantastic results.
One of our Facebook posts was given a push with a small Facebook ad budget for a single day and we saw 1150+ likes and 125+ shares for this post. That’s the kind of social media engagement we like to see!
One of the Facebook competitions we created for our client was to run for the whole of August 2014. We had received 950+ entrants by the middle of August!
We also helped grow the client’s Facebook following by over 20% at the midway point of the overall campaign. They started a under 2500 followers. By the end of the campaign Staples had 4299 followers – an increase of 76% overall!
We loved this social media campaign and the results we saw. Of course it was hard work, with some of the team putting in 12+ hour days to hit some incredibly tight deadlines, but that’s what we’re here for. We’re here to deliver results for our clients.