The Online Customer Journey
The secret to successful online marketing is all about the customer journey and making sure that you’re meeting and exceeding expectations at every step of the way.
From the time when a potential customer realises a need for your product or service, you can ensure that you’re there from the start and then carrying that through from their research and comparison of alternatives to the purchase/enquiry and an ongoing relationship. Or go even further and be the one that triggers that realisation of a need for your product or service in the first place.
BeSeen’s Digital Marketing Manager, Paul Jackson, is featured in this month’s Aesthetics Magazine with an article taking you through the stages of the online customer journey to help you take your marketing to the next level. Read the full article on the Aesthetics Magazine website.
Summary: The Stages of Online Customer Journey
1. Information Gathering & Research – the stage when the potential customer is honing their options and deciding what they need/want
2. Comparison & Evaluation of Alternatives – the process of potential customers deciding on which provider to opt for
3. The Enquiry/Purchase – the actions involved in the potential customer actually making an enquiry, purchase or booking with you
4. Review & Evaluation – how your service/product lives up to the customer’s expectations
5. Post-Transaction Behaviour – what the customer does next, from writing reviews and word of mouth, to repeat business and further interactions